Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, Service & Parts Promotions
Bob Bannerman, Toronto
Service & Parts Specials
Why perform an alignment on your vehicle?
Improper wheel alignment is the most common cause of premature tire wear.
How will you know if your vehicle is out of alignment? Common symptoms include the vehicle pulling to the one side, uneven tire wear, and possibly an “off centre” steering wheel. The composition of a wheel alignment involves checking that the caster, camber, toe and thrust angle (the controlling elements of your vehicles ‘ alignment) are set to manufacturers specifications. During the course of an alignment we will also check all other aspects of your suspension such as struts and springs, front end components such as ball joints, tie rod ends, and sway bar links and bushings to name but a few. When within specifications proper wheel alignment will result in improved overall vehicle handling.
BANNERMANS 8 REASONS TO MAINTAIN YOUR VEHICLE
- Safety First – for you and your passengers.
- Regular maintenance improves reliability and gives you superior control of your vehicle at all times.
- Protect the environment, a properly maintained vehicle reduces harmful emissions.
- A well maintained vehicles operates more efficiently which will reduce gas consumption.
- A well maintained vehicle promotes higher resale value.
- Failure to perform required maintenance may result in damage to your vehicle.
- It is the obligation of the owner to ensure the vehicle is maintained according to the schedule in the manufacturer's owners manual.
- The manufacturer reserves the right to deny warranty coverage if your vehicle has not been properly maintained.